Sunday, March 1, 2009

A New Look!

I've been itching to update this blog's look for awhile now so this weekend, I devoted my time to it! I am hoping this new look will inspire me to really get committed to reading our devotional! Amy's on Week 2 and I am barely on day 2!! So I need to get caught up!!

Disclaimer: This blog's look reflects me and my personality! Amy's not a pink girly girl! Sorry Ames!! I promise next time to make it look more like you! (You know I'll be changing it up soon!! I can't seem to help myselft!!)

5 comments:

Ms Cupcake said...

I really like the background.

Checking in! It's hump day.

I have a new giveaway on my blog.

Zen Cupcake: New Giveaway! Barbie Turns 50 Years Old!

Have a great day!

Jennifer said...

Cute background Jen. I wanted to come by and let you know that you one my giveaway for one of the wooden welcome angels. Congrats! Email me at twnsn2000 at yahoo dot com and leave me your shipping info.

Always a Southern Girl said...

How great that you and your sister do a blog together. I think that's awesome. I will definitely have to stop back by for a visit.--take care, Renee

Tami (Pixeltrash) said...

Very cute background on your blog. Love the buttons too!

Absolutely Ladylike said...

I love the new look :-) Stopping by from SITS. Love, Evi