Monday, November 10, 2008

We did it.

We finally decided on a study/ book to read through together.

It is "Lord, Only You can Change Me" by Kay Arthur

Kay Arthur is a wonderful author, speaker and teacher of God's word. The most valuable studies that I have ever done have been from her. She is the founder and Co-CEO of Precepts Ministries International out of Chattanooga, TN. All of her Bible studies are inductive studies (using scripture to teach scripture). I am at a loss of words to even begin to describe how these studies have changed me and my life.

I, personally, have never done this study before. I am sure that it is going to be great and am excited to learn all that God has for me through it. "Lord, Only You Can Change Me" is part of her "LORD" series topical Bible studies. It is based upon the Sermon on the Mount, the beatitudes and what Jesus has to say about the way we are to live.

In fact, Jen...I finally ordered mine today. Hurry and get yours because I can't wait to start. :)

No comments: